~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

To: Hajah Nadeya.. www.translink.com.bn ;p

Selamat tengah hari, kawan-kawan!! Tengahhari kah tengahari? Or tenga hari kah tengah ari? You pick.

How to get around in Brunei if you don't have any transport?

(1) Ask your friends to pick you up. The common one ;)

(2) Take a taxi, which I don't think is an option. Mahal kaliahhh! Baik ngambil cab di Brisbane tu. Oh, I remember, I once spoiled myself when I was in Brisbane. I really didn't wanna get onto any public transport, and I wanted to go to Sel's place (I think that's 6 zones away), so I took the cab instead. Sekali sekala bah. Bukan selalu. Plus, I didn't wanna get any blisters 'cos I was wearing my new shoes. Huhu ;p But I ended up having those stupid blisters anyway. Bleurgh.

(3) Ask your parents to drive you. This only applies for those age 16 and under. Huhu ;p I have to admit, I still ask my Dad to drive me. Especially kalau ke RIPAS or any clinics. Payah cari parking bah. Plus, I'm only 16 anyway. Hahaha.

(4) Rent a car. In Brunei? Serious kah? Can kah?

(5) Jalan kaki. Iatah nada ni. Jalan kaki kah jalan batis?

(6) Pkai bus. Ok, first of all, transport ani paling payah sistemnya di Brunei ani. Buses tend to stop anywhere they (bus driver or passengers) want. Apa tah gunanya tu bus stop nya ah? Plus I don't wanna risk my life. Drivers nya crazy. So, Genre: Crazy bugger! Ok ok, enough with the Genre, k. Lagipun kan, I don't even know the bus number to take from my house to Gadong (kenapa misti Gadong kan? hehe). Kalau di Google kan for bus info di Brunei ani, mana ada keluar apa-apa. As in nothing that convince me. Yang keluar Visit Brunei 2008 saja. Huhuhu. Nad suggested, "Marha, kenapa inda check it out arah www.translink.com.bn" Hahaha. Translink di bawa-bawa plisss. Marah karang Queensland government. Huhuhu.

On another note, Nad.. Toi.. Cana ni esuk ah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home