~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy February!!

Happy February everyone!! It's the shortest month of all months! Apakan.

It's the Thaipusam festival, everyone! So happy Thaipusam? Is that how you greet the Hindis? But anyway, enjoy the pictures.. ;) Brijap pulang but I think it's kinda cool when they had to mortify their flesh. I don't know how they did it though.

(Click to enlarge)
Enough of that.. Lain tia pulang bah. Sorry about that guys :)

Oh oh oh.. Check this video out:-



And one more thing I would like to add in today's post. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, REN (the owner of this blog)!!! I didn't post up anything on the day you got older but yeahh. Sorry k. Hope you had a good one! ;)

Until then.. Sorry for the short and unproper post. I promise, InsyaAllah, I'll spend more time with you double U double U double U dot marhinha dot blogspot dot com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home