~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mischa, Hearings and K-drama

Eh eh eh.. Mischa Barton's birthday was yesterday's as well (24th Jan). She turned 21! Mudaaa mudaaa~~ And did you know that she was in The Sixth Sense pun? As a ghost!! Of course she was still young. Maybe around 13. I wasn't sure of that so I wikidpedia-ed her *angel look* Eh sama, did you know that she also appeared in James Blunt's music video for Goodbye My Lover? Awuuu, ada yaa. Well, maybe you noticed but when I watched that music video, I didn't careless about the girl. Baik tah meliat James Blunt ;p And and and she was also in Enrique Iglesias' music video, Addicted. Hmph. I can't believe it. Technically she was with Enrique, James Blunt and RYAN ATWOOD!!! And also she's the spokeperson for.. KEDS!! I envy her! Brapa buting tah Keds nya tu? Sighhh~

Hey Tya, I guess everyone's having hearing problems. From Sel's part, ertinya inda bulih blow nose brabissss, k. And I think cottonbuds are no longer doing their job.. you think? Hehe ;p Baik tah ke clinic saja, k ;p

Oh, I just started on my K-drama. I'm watching My Girl. Awu, lama udah, ketinggalan zaman, yada yada yada~ That's what my Angah recommended me. Ia pinjamkan lagi. My first K-drama was Winter Sonata. Eversince I didn't get the chance to watch the others pasal that was when I left for Brisbane. Di mana kan belurih K-drama boxset? Until last year, Ka DK and Ren ada pinjamkan, abeden.. inda teliat pun, got no time. Iatah bah, I think kan Ren since I just msn-ed you but you not there, you can answer this..

Soalan Pertama: Andangnya kah K-drama's episode ani lama brabis as in 100+ minutes for each episode? Mula-mula pikir ku dalam 1 CD atu ada 4 epidodes kan.. I thought di selajurkan nya. Sekali liat, danggggg~~~ 100 mins per episode! Masa Winter Sonata, inda pun lama cematu.
Soalan Kedua: Lain series, lain episode duration nya kah? Hehe ;p
Soalan Ketiga: Cemana bulih kamu laju meliat atu kan?
Soalan Keempat: Kamu forward kah?
Soalan Kelima: Kamu inda baca subtitles kah?
Soalan Keenam: Kamu paham bahasa Korea kah?

So far Ren, atu saja kemusykilan ku. Yang lain ada tu karang.. akan datang. Hehe ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home