~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

so, how dis?

It's ONLY Tuesday?! Are you kidding me? I really thought that it was Wednesday already. I know, I know, one day does make a whole lot of difference in the world. This shows that my days had been going so damn slow. Kalau cemani hari-hari, 1 year'll equivalent to 3 years! BWOH!! So how dis? HOW DIS?? *mental icon*

Earlier I wrote a testimony for Selly Welly abeden something shitty happened! Te-delete! Panjang-panjang saja membuat, tedelete tia kan.. Sel, if you're reading this I'm sorry and sabar saja keh. Ada lagi masanya ku membuat tu. Hmph. Inda tau lah napa ya tedelete, I reckon kan Sel, bukan tah rajiki mu tu. Huhu ;p Nanti saja, alright?

So, okay. What I have in mind is DREAMY DONUT! Sia sia punnnn~ (these donuts are similar to those Krispy Kreme abeden KK lagi nyaman but still.. better than nothing) I remember my days back in Brilliant-Brisvegas where I used to 'asak' these donuts. Hmph, how I wish I could just take a ride to the city and go straight to Charlotte street and get them glazed donuts. Sigh. How I wish.

Ani namanya melayan napsu but once in a while isn't that bad.. right? Huhu ;p

WOWWW!! Varieties. This is when options are not an issue. Good for those whose suffering from K-syndrome. Huhu ;p


Good job huh?! No no no.. I didn't have them all by myself. Gilaaaaa! I wish but umm, no thanks! Pacah jua parut. Huhu. Sighhh~ Sia sia punn


Anyway, my blog'd been bare lately and boreng. Sorry, alright. Atas alasan: Alum ada idea kan un-boreng-ed kan this blog and also I haven't been bored lately until this afternoon. So, I've decided to choose those pictures that I need to put up in this post and resize them and upload them. Seee~ Banyak keraja kan. But I'm just gonna leave you with random pictures taken from my darling Brilliant-Brisvegas, ok?

This is the friendly Didgeridoo-nist. I love the sound of this instrument. I don't know when I'm gonna hear it again. Maybe I should youtube it. What do you think? And and and, did you know that if the earth had a voice, it would be the sound of Didgeridoo and also, this could be the world's oldest musical instrument. Cool, eyy ;) Oh, I once tried playing it when I was in Sydney but hmph, tough luck! Sakit saja pipi. Hmpff.


The Golden/Statue-Man. I can't believe that this person actually can stand the heat, mind you it's Queensland, with the clothing and make-up lagi. WOW!! Applause to him. Salute eh!


The walking skeleton. Aimin loves this picture. He actually laughed as in pacah ketawa meliat gambar ani. Hehe. Kanak-kanak jua banar. Oh, I miss him oh so dearly. And I miss BORDERS! Can you spot it?


My favourite meat! Easy to cut, clean and cook! ;)


The Platypus that got stuck in someone's shoe. Aww, poor thing. Tahan napas saja, k ;p


The best buddies in the whole wide world. If there was ever an award for Best Buddies, I think they deserved it. They'd been together for 2+ years and been together through thick and thin, through the rain and sunshine (apakan) and thankfully they survived! But look at all the scratches. Kesian kann? And and and I'm grateful that none of them are claustrophobic. Ok, ok.. they're keyholders (mine and Mammat's) if you can't identify them. But right now, they've broken apart *sniff* I hope one day, they'll meet again..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home