~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Rumah manis rumah..

*sigh* rumah manis rumah.. It's good to be home again. I just got back from a crazy-relaxing trip. It was good and fun fun fun macam fee faa fuu fum bah. You know, Jack and the beanstalk! That kinda fun! Apakan..

Sorry for the lack of post and I have to admit that I've been neglecting this mushroom blog of mine. So, I'm sorry double u double u double u dot marhinha dot blogspot dot com. InsyaAllah it won't happen again and it wasn't may attention to ignore you.

What's been going on? I reckon nothing much. Been eating and eating and I think gained a bit of kilos. Huhu. Peace saja! Happy bah! Banar jua tu, when you're happy, you eat like mad! ;p Other than that, I'm still on the first stage of menganggur i.e. malas kan cari keraja but still checking on some job vacancy. Can you blame me? I wanna earn money jua kan. Umm, and I haven't unpack yet. Huhu. Unpack? Apakan tu? Huhu..

Ok, I think that's about it for now. Nanti lagi ahh. Mann, my posts are getting lame and boring. Sorry guys, I'll make it up to you. InsyaAllah, I promise ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home