~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just as I thought

First and for all, Happy Belated Birthday to our eldest sister who's birthday was on the 21st of January. I didn't post anything on that day bah iatah lambat ani. And also, Enchek Haji Ahmad who celebrated his birthday on that same day. Ka, jangan tah ingau pasal tua atu. You can't avoid the fact that you're getting older and older each year. Huhu ;p


Woke up early today.. the usual, sent Jeeah to school. Baik jua ampir bah. I was thinking of continuing back to sleep. But hmph, angan-angan basar. I just coulnd't go back to sleep. Instead I did yoga/pilates. Guess what? Not doing good. My muscles were all shaky! Bulih?? Well, I have to accept the fact that I'm getting unfit eversince I got back. It's been a month now and I haven't done any solid form of work-outs. Sekadar menunjukkan Jeeah the right way to do girl's push-ups, inda jua pedah-pedah. That doesn't count. So yeah, I feel like I wanted to kill myself 'cos I was really struggling. Hmph, back to square one? I hope not! I have to do it regularly now. Since I've got abso-f*cking-lutely nothing to do, might as well kan.

I was just msn-ing with Sel yesterday morning and it occurred to me that we had to greet each other "have a good day" or "enjoy your day" pasalnya we have to try harder to make our day enjoyable. As I said, got nating to do kan! Dat why! Borengggg ehhhh~ I need Nando's and Fernwood. I miss working and I miss going to Fernwood. Lately, I've been listening to musics/songs that were usually played during the Step Class and Body Pump. So, apa ertinya tu? Sel, what's your suggestion? Huhu ;p

Oh, it's HUZAIRY's birthday today! Getting older, huh? Hope you enjoy your birthday ;p


We're in the middle of the week already. I have to say, inda terasa. Alhamdulillah. Though I dont not know if I've done anything productive lately *deep thinking* I guess nada ;p Bah, I better stop all this nonsense. Enjoy your day and if I don't see you til next week, enjoy the rest of the week, will ya? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home