~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Best cheap thrill ever!

It looks so hot outside and I'm about to go out pun. I'm gonna catch the sneak preview of Blood Diamond. I've been waiting for this movie since I first watched the trailer back in Brisbane. Lama jua tu kan? I really hope Caprio won't let me down. No, don't get me wrong. I'm not that kinda of girl that goes "ohh-ahh" over him, it's just that I think, he's a good actor. Don't you think? Well, I think so ;p

I've been productive today.. I think. I filled up two application forms and did this and that. I'm hoping to see an outcome soon. Maybe a letter kah, apa kah..

Oh, I think I better get ready before K-nah gone ballistic. Huhu ;p

One more thing, I would like to thank my dear taggers for sending me lots of love and giving me thrills! One minute, I melt.. the next minute, missing Brisbane and the next minute, laughing laughing like a mad hyenna ;p Bahagia jua idup seorang penganggur. Huhu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home