~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

YouTube is unavailable?

YouTube is temporary out of service today?

Oh no.. cana ni?

Inda beidup ni.

Need to get out of the house..

What are you thinking?

I'm not that pathetic, ok. Huhu ;p

But I'm just letting you know that YouTube inda baik ari ani. Scheduled downtime nya. Sia sia pun saja kan browsing through YouTube, k. But I do hope that it'll be back soon. I've got list of videos to watch.

What are you thinking?

Seriously, I'm not that pathetic.

But why do I have a list?

Long story, cut short: to avoid from afternoon naps. Enough said.

Satisfied? Huhu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home