~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Where's funky town?

Hi people! How's your February so far? Apakan.. Baru 3 aribulan!! ;p Yesterday I discovered my talent in folding. Folding apa ni? Folding keratas? Origami kah? Hehe. Folding cream bah. As in baking-kinda-folding. Udah tua tua ani baru tah pandai folding. But it's never to late to learn something simple at a 'wise' age kan? Huhu ;p Jeeah was supposed to bake Tiramisu all by herself but since cooking isn't her speciality, trust me stress brabisss meliat ya handle the cooking utensils, so I came to her rescue. So now, I know bits and pieces of how to make TIRAMISU!! Inda lagi payah ke Solitude ni. Ke Hua Ho saja; membali ingredients nya! ;p And and and I feel like I've gained something; Folding and Tiramisu :)

Apart from that, 2 days ago, we had to chased one of the wabbits. The maid lupa mengunci pintunya! Hmph. Careless bah. I noticed the door was wide open and went:

"RAUUUUUDAAAAHHHHH (the maid's name)!!!! Pintu arnab bebuka ahh!!!"

and ran outside panicking. Once I reached the 'home' of the wabbits, I quickly counted how many were left. Baik jua seikung ganya lapas. I was relieved. When K-nah found out, she was damn-mad at the maid. Tapi Alhamdulillah, we managed to put the rabbit back to its home after 10 minutes of chasing. Hmpf. Ehh, baru seikung tu. Masa ani inda lagi "Chasing Cars" (Snow Patrol), Chasing Rabbits saja. Huhu. We didn't dare say a word about this to Mum since she wasn't in a good state i.e. damam. Plus arnab yang lapas atu was Caramel, Mum's sentimental value. Talking about Mum's being damam, Ridha asked her:

"Napa Nini damam? Nini main ujan?"

Hehe. Smart~ Smart~ Well, Brunei's currently facing the opposite of drought so that's the relevancy of the Ridha's question.

This is Sarah 'Ainur Ridha

Oh just randomly speaking, cemana kan arah urang kawin ni, ujan-ujan saja ah? Ujan salah, PANAS pun salah.. How this? I've got 3 wedding invitations tommorrow. How about you?

With that, Happy Weekend! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home