~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shout outs

Happy Belated Birthday to Din and Nawi *hugs* Hope the both of you had a great time yesterday and enjoy being your current age until your next birthday. God Bless. Thanks Din for the warm open house. Good food, nice people and I had fun. Hope you did too *hugs* Nawi, ketani same-same age!! Huhu ;p Next year kalau kamu dua ada sini, celebrate sama-sama saja, ok? ;)

Farewell to Nadeya and Atoi. I'm gonna miss the both of you.. :( Remember those Livewire moments. Good luck with everything. InsyaAllah, both of you will graduate. Amin Amin. Enjoy your last pieces of Brisbane-moments there. Remember, kalau kamu ke

(1) Batavia drink-kan Chocagatto (lurus kah?) for me,

(2) Nandos makankan quarter chicken with rib-sauce keh?

(3) Southbank market, makankan Churros (sia-sia pun)

(4) Oporto makankan baga nya

(5) Dreamy Donut, makankan donut (DUH!!). Any donut will do

(6) Salt and Battery makankan apa saja ;p

(7) Lastly yang BONUS, kalau kamu ke City, I mean everytime kamu ke city, liatkan laki-laki manis ;)

Farewell to Ren pun yang masa ani iski kan belajar. Alhamdulillah, baik jua iski. It's gonna be a good year for you, InsyaAllah. Hope to see in July. Jangan tah gatal kan stay, k. Kesajukkan karang.

Happy packing to Selly Welly!! Jangan lalai, k.. Points 1-7 go to you too, k.. Oh lupa add, kalau ke Gold Coast, makankan apa saja yg kamu makan and liatkan laki-laki manis.. Yang 'tantum-tantum' k ;p If you go shopping, think of me saja. Sighh.. Sia-sia punnnn~

Lastly to Nina, Happy having fun. I'm jealous of you. Period.

HAPPY GOING BACK TO UNI, EVERYONE!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home