~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

POP goes my heart

I said I wasn't gonna lose my head but then POP goes my heart~~

I wasn't gonna fall in love again but then POP goes my heart~~

Hahaha, I'm in love with this song. Biar tia classic. Ala-ala lapan-pulu-han ;p I went to watch Music&Lyrics and I fell in love with a lot of things/stuffs. Whatever you call it. Drew Barrymore looked stunning and she can sing! She shed lots of kilos pun and looks prettier. Kira BONUS bah! I'm not saying masa ya plump ya inda lawa ok? And her bajus, her necklace, her hair and her BAG!! Sigh. And of course, I LOVE CORA!!! Hahaha. She reminds me of Samantha (Anna Faris) in Just Friends. Forgiveness~ is more than saying sorry~~ Huhu. Anyway, but Cora decent sikit.. in a way. Hehe. Therefore, I wanna go to Cora's Concert!! Kalau ada tikitnya, please contact me at 1-800-LOVING CORA.com ;p

Please go watch this movie, k!! For those of you who've watched this movie, please proceed to the latest movie. Move on! *kes sasak* Huhu ;p

Oh, I think my heart POPs everytime I watch Pwison Bweak. My goodness Michael Scoffield. Those eyes, those 5-o'clock shadow beard, those lips.... Sambung tia ulih kamu. Ok, so I'm almost done with PB. Satu episode lagi. You hear that, Sel.. ONE MORE EPISODE TO GO!! I'm no longer in debt. Series debt bah. Huhu. I only got GA to catch up with. I'm saving the best one bah. Eh, pokoknya semua siukkk!!


Ok, laterss~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home