~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ladies and gentlemen..

Let me present you, the long awaited communicator which will flood Brunei in like the next 24 hour (over tiaa).. *drum rolls along with rock music* .. The E90..




Siapa kan membali, baik tah membuking awal sementara alum ada di pasaran ani. I don't think I'm gonna get one though. First reason: I CAN'T AFFORD IT!! Second reason: I need new jeans! Third reason: I need new bags and lastly: I need new shoes! Notice: the NEED-ments and the plural-ments. See, I've got better things to think about. Plus, I'm still happy with my invincible Nokia 3310. Ngapa kamu ketawa?! Cali kah? Style lama kah?


The featurettes: Tarang camewa nya (3.2 megapixel. Inda payah membali SLR ;p), thinner than 'the older brother', Wi-Fi (bukan Hi-Fi, k), miniUSB (Useful for uni students. While you're in motion i.e in bus or train as examples, you can still do you're assignment. Time waits for no man), weigh about 210g (kan, sap nyangku.. kurus dari Abang nya bah). Price: EUR 750-800 (Brapa buting S&Bs udah ni?!!).

Done with that 'cos there's something bigger..

Remember her?




Look closely..

Yup.. Haley from Stick It.. It's Missy Peregrym. I see a great deal of her in me. Hahaha. I WISH!!

Ok, this isn't about Stick It. Love the movie though. This Tomboy-but-very-pretty-Hilary Swank-ish girl would be appearing as 'a female temptress' in the next episode (episode 18 'Parasite', 5th March) of HEROESSS!!! Not sure about this but I'm hoping it's true and I would love to have that power *brows*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home