~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, March 05, 2007

*yawwwnnnn*

Hi, please don't punish me 'cos I've been good. Famous guilty-line kan tu. Kan kan kan? But I'm using it with guilt-free. Sajaaa bahhh~~

I'm so tired today. Been almost everywhere.. Ke Beliat ganya inda. Hehe. Went to Kementerian Kesihatan to sent in my SPA1 form. Guess what the workers were doing at 10.30am at their office? Behapa nahh.. Makan durang!! Beramai lagi tu. Didn't they had brekkie?? Damnn ehh. Masa upis hour lagi tuuu.. If only I could take a snap shot on them and antar ke YPI!! Hehe.

Other than that, me and Mum went to Lambak to get the paint since I promised my Brother that I'll help him paint his new living room. Well, not new but old tapinya ia baru pindah rumah bah. Iatah 'new' atu. So I spent my whole afternoon covered in lime-gween small pokka-dots (paint) and sweats!! Eww-ness kah? Jangan kamu te-eww-eww.. Sihat kali ahh!!! At least I shed off some calories (I hope). Jangan jeles! I sooo need that since I've been a sloth lately. Since Abang's house is dalam-dalam, pisuk-pisuk, good thing I had Jeeah to accompany me. Inda jua brijap banar. And tommorrow I've got Mum to dangani me. This was my negotiation with her:

Me: Bo, esuk pagi danganikan ke Gadong ah
Mum: Behapa?
Me: Kan mencat ahh
Mum: Pukul brapa?
Me: Sebangun-bangun mata
Mum: Behapa tah Babu tu? Lantung-lantung?
Me: Indakan Babu kan meliat drama saja
Mum: Inda pulang. Nada jua kan di buat tuu
Me: Adaaaaa.. Liat Happy Feet!!

Hehe. Yes!! I'm soo gonna feed my Mum with Happy Feet!! OK juaaa tuuuu..

I think I'm too tired. I wanna sleep. Plus, I'm gonna be an early bird tommorrow. Eh, early sloth lah.. cann??

Oh Sel, how are you? I haven't heard from you. I guess Brisbane's treating you like it should be treating you. Huhuhu ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home