~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Belated!

This post is specially dedicated to Mammat! Sorry for the late-official-abeday2u-greetings.

Remember this? Masa jaman jahiliah ni. Masa kami damit. All the boys were busy watching the match but you were there ;) Thanksss, Mat! *sniff* That means alot to me..


Your special day!! Happy belated congratulations ;p


Those times at uni.. Well, that includes.. mengambil bus, 'begatal' di library, abusing our internet account (huhu), menunggu bus kan balik or or or ngambil security van (hehehe), ketinggalan bus, those rushing moments mengantar assignments. Damnnn.. obviously, you were my 'get smartahh' study partner.

Those hard times at home.. Behapa ni nah? Hehehe. Behapa tah inda membali lasung ahh. Ohh well.. Your hard work, helped me with my hopeless cooking. But nyaman jua bahhh. Sighh, I miss our bagaa times, skabetti times, pasta times, perancah times. HEP!! Tau tia urang. Hehehe.

Those crazy juling times. Mana mau branti kan. Biarrr yaaa~~ Mat, aku kana banned udah from duing it. Sighh.

And what's this? Jangan berantiiii 'peace' ani. Adang-adang tah nyelurukan jipun ani keh. And oh, this is Marhazwani and Mammat.


Mat, I couldn't get you helmet motor apa tah lagi the motor itself.. so yeah, and you wanted to pass your exams to graduate as your abeday2u present, right? Don't worry it's coming your way pretty soon. I know you can do it! ;) You're nothing like a brother to me :) I reckon pasal aku nada younger brother.. dat y!

Can't wait to see you again here. Get smartahhhh! You'll get thru this *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home