~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

On a few things..

On abeday2me. Thank you for the greetings, people! Thank you for remembering. Yang obersea atu, wish I was there or wish kamu di sini but I'd rather be there pulang. Huhu ;p I guess my birthday was well spent with my family. It's been a while jua kan. Enough of that, k..

On abeday2u. Happy Belated Birthday to Abang! You're sooo old!

On daily basis. I haven't been posting, blogging or updating, whatever you may wanna put it, but yeah I haven't been duing something with my blog. Dear blog, I didn't ignore you, ok. I now have a commitment with my bed. Huhu. Sejak keraja ani kan, ngalihhh sajaa. But only when there's nothing to do in the lab, balik rumah, ngalih tu. But time busy, inda ngalih. How is that possible? And and and it's been 2 weeks already! Seriously inda terasa macam seriously ten! I miss you, Ostrayliah.

On ranting. Anyhoots, I just got back from watching Jangan Pandang Belakang. It got my adrenaline jumping here and there. There's this one scene, brijap brabis!!! Hmph, just go watch lah. And I keep on wondering, why do people talk so much (volume senyaring alam pun) in the cinema and laugh like they never laughed before and screamed like screaming is the only thing they're good at? Huh? Huh? Annoying bah. Macam jakun! Sorry, I just had to rant. HMPH!

*deep breath in and out*

On weekly basis (used to). And oh I finally got my ass off to Cina Kuminis. It's been a while. Confirm urang di Kuminis atu tau bini-bini yang selalu kesana atu, keraja udah! Huhu. Now I've got DVDs to watch! Yay! Tapinya kan.. bila? Sigh.

On job-hunting (the real one). I got through the MOH's first penilaian and went to a short-noticed second penilaian. It was on Wednesday at around 11.30pm that I got the call and the interview was at 2.30pm!!! Eh, cana kan tu?? How dat? I reckon it's that urgent. Hoping. Praying. Wishing.

On rabbits. Tiramisu hopped out of the kandang again. My maid's just sooo cuai!

On Ridha's vocab.. My two-year-old niece cracks me up whenever she says these:

Labunan - Labuan
Putan - Jemputan
Reverse - Parking (She actually doesn't know when to use it)
Jajap ahh~ - Kajap ah
Ida unya ni - Ridha punya ni (Hehe. R nya silent! Plus she always say this twice)
Pakat pupu - Papat kuku (The best one so far! Haha. Pupu dangg)

Hehe. Isn't she adorable? Now I can't wait for Hannah's vocab.

Have a good weekend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home