~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Punk'd here. Punk'd there.

Sighh.. Rumah manis rumahhh~~ I just got back from the interview at SPA. Damnnn, those questions. But I think I did alright.. I guess. Hehe. The 'wakil' from MOH was late. I was already there even when the floor was still empty! Around 7.20am I guess. Yah, I know. AWAL! I only got in the Bilik Temujanji around 9.30am which was way way wayyyy passed the schedule. I reckon I shouldn't be surprised. Culture urang kitani: Lalai~ Huhu ;p And oh, one of the interviewe or interviewer (?) was manis. Teehee. I keep on bumping into manis people lately.. Dalam screen TV, dalam magazine, dalam buku, di Mall arah the big screen di cinema, dalam google, dalam wiki.. and now dalam Bilik Temujanji!!!! Apa ertinya tu nah? Anypants, I'm all relieved now. Back in my comfortable clothes on my comfortable bed, blogging on my comfortable laptop. Apakan? Pokoknya: I'm so relieved. Next: Ujian bertulis next 2 weeks!

Oh, I got punk'd yesterday by Abang. Hmph.

*phone rings*
Me: Hello
Abang: Lai, bawa turun camera.. awal ani jua
Me: My camera kah?
Abang: Awu, awal ani ahh

Feeling clueless and without thinking, I did as I was told. Ran up as quick as I could and went straight downstairs towards the door, hoping that my Brother was outside. Pikir apa kah, apa kah.. And then.. This..




Mana melabuk ati tu!

Me: *GASPP* ABANG BALI???!!!
Abang: Lawa ahhhh
Me: UHUH!!!! I wanna naik!!
Abang: Eh, inda behelmet!
Me: Aahh.. borenggg~

And then off he went. That was it. Kan mengala-ngala kan mutu nya!




Apa usulnya? Macam hero Brunei?! Hahaha.. Abang claimed himself as the Brunei Hog!!!! HAHAHA!! Puh-lezzzz!!

I was thuper-doper-exthited, I couldn't wait for my parents to get back. But Jeeah told me that Abang was just test drivingg it!!!! HMPHHH!!! Gullible!! Penggali Penggali~~~ Bulih inda tepikir! Luan excited bah.

So, I punk'd my parents. Huhuhu..

Me: Tadi boifren alai kemari *showed the pictures* Ni nah mutusikal nya.. Lawa?
Parents: *silent and was just looking at the pictures*
Mum: Bila kan ni? Pukul brapa ya kemari?
Me: *giggles* TADI!!

At that point I couldn't take it. I zoomed in to show Abang's face. Still.. I didn't get any feedback. They were just silent. Serious kah.. durang inda kenal their only son!!! BULIEHHHHH!!! Then my Dad broke the silence..

Dad: Adi jua ni
Mum: MAMBALI MUTUSIKAL YAA??!!!!
Me: *laugh* tanya yaa~

Hahahaaaa!!! My Mum didn't really like the idea of my Brother spending his money on a bike. Iatah ya abit marah and kajut and and and.. pokoknya my Brother was in BIG BIG trouble. Hehe..

Anyway, I'm gonna go rest. So laterss BIG LETTERS!! ;p

Tag replies:

Yus: Hi Yus! Good to hear that Brisbane misses me. Take care ;)

Saadah: HIII SAADAHH!! How are you? Yes, I'm in Brunei!! Nope, I didn't go to STPRI. I was talking about the days back in those years. I know!! Everyone's mad at her!! Hahaha.. I don't have anything against her. Biar tia ia cematu. Huhu ;p

Selly: Duiii maaaa.. Kesiannn Kesiann.. Nada bank begarak atu yang paling payah tu. Hehe. At least you've got stuffs to do now like buat laundry, prepare food, barsihkan rumahhh.. I don't get to do those things now. Macam boreng ada jua but in a way.. SIUK!!! Jangan jeles!! And oh, you should know what 'the' meansss~ Hehehe.. Tsk tsk. No gudddd~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home