~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, March 09, 2007

AWWW!!

Happy Birthday to my Beloved Mum!! *hugs and kisses and much love* It was just last year that I abused the phone in the lab to call up the people in the real world i.e. people outside the lab. Huhu. And it's been a year that I waited for that moment to call up my Mum to greet her with 'Me' fonecard in front of me. Sighhh~ But now, what more can I ask for. Turun bawah saja and greet her. Mum even thought that I've forgotten about it. Bilaaaa juwaaaa~ I'm not Mr Abu ;p Anyway, let us all pray for my Mum's happiness and long-healthy-life. Amin Amin. May Allah bless you always ;)




Oh, did you manage to catch the World Premiere of 300? It's ok kalau alum. Bukannya sehari atu saja kan. But it feels good to catch it during the World Premiere 'cos as a human, it feels good to be ahead of almost everyone. Huhu. That's just my ego talking. Anypants, I'm in love with the movie. Violent? Umm.. not to me. War mana jua inda violent. At least it's not that kind of violent that you get from watching Texas Chainsaw. Yup, it's still in my system. Brijap cerita atu. As for 300, there were lots of swords and spears flying, lots of blood splashing and of course that 'voice-raising' by King Leonidas!! WOWW!! Membari semangat pulang! Seriously, at that point I wanted to be trained like a Spartan. I love the fight scenes brabisss. Be stratigik bah! And and and yang paling bonus.. Imagine this, girls: big guys with six packs, half naked with swords, spears and shields, very brave, very strong!! Big-sighhh~


Inda manis kan ni?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home