~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lub Dub Lub Dub

I'm just a few hours away from my date with 300!

Pulse: extremely fast
Heartbeat: extremely fast
Adrenaline: too high, it clogged up my vessels
Tummy: filled wth caterpillars.. soon to be butterflies (but caterpillars lagi kuat effectnya!)

What I'm trying to say is.. I'm nervous. Anxious excited to be more precise. I've been waiting for 'the movie'. It's about time, mannn.. A movie that's Lord of the Rings-ish plus Troy-ish. Combine together = 300!!! Ok, I cannot be too excited.. *calming down* But I just can't help it. Canaaaa niiiiii????????

On a complete different note, Alhamdulillah I finally got a job respond from Kementerian Kesihatan and I'm gonna have an interview next Tuesday. Apa tah di tanyanya tu? Is it gonna be in English or Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Brunei?? Kalau Bahasa Brunei, siukk tu ehhh!! I'm nervous 'cos this is going to be the first interview I'm gonna have after 4 years. I really don't know what to expect. Hmph. But I'm very grateful, syukur Alhamdulillah, that I FINALLY got a respond. Pikir inda lakuuuu. Kan menyamal udah ni. Kan sambung belajar udah. Huhuhuu. Menipu tiaaa~

Anyhow, I went to Pejabat Buruh di Immigresen tadi with my Dad, oh my Lord, there were shitloads of people. Seriouss!! Macam-macam jenis ada. Each level panuh!! I think it's the busiest building in Brunei!! I think lah. I'm not sure about other buildings but as far as I know building atu tah yang paling ramai urang beurusan! My Dad purposely showed me around, meliat urang ramai ahh. There's this level where people wore baju melayu and baju kurung. I thought ada urang Kawin!! Hehe. Mana tau ada wedding hall jua sana atu. I'm not sure though why there were people wearing baju tradisi. I mean complete baju tradisi. Dad told me tampat urang nikah. But I could sense that he was just pulling my leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home