~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Him and Him

Being a jobless person on a holiday gives you a hell lots of time in the world in the free-time universe kan? KAN? So, I googled him.. GERARD BUTLER. King Leonidas of Sparta of 300 the movie. I think I'm hopelessly in love with him. Hopeless pasalnya I can't do anything. Pasal ia jauh thus out of reach thus I don't think menjadi. Hahaha. Hef Hart banar si Marha ani. Baik tah tapus mua atu dulu. Huhuhu..

Manisss~~ Manisss~~~ Clean-shaved pun! Shorter hair pun! Apa lagi yang pun? Hehe. Tuaaa but HOT..pun!

OK, at least that wasn't as hardcore as.. (READY, girls??!! Warning: If you consider yourself as laki-laki sejati, tutup mata saja, k. Teehee ;p)

May I present you.. Channing Tatum. Manisss kauu di sana atu. Bejubs! Umph! You'll always be manis in my eyess~ In my eyes saja, jangan tah turn ke heart. Payah karang. Hehe.

Apatah lagi meliat gambar ani. Melabuk jantung!! Don't you dare look at 'the' reflection. Hehe.


First the clean-shaven King Leonidas.. Then, Channing Tatum.. Adangtah mengoogle laki-laki Hollywood ani ahh. I don't wanna undergo cardiovasectomy. Hehe ;p

Oh, in respect to the previous post, abis udah 21 aribulan Safar. Peace! *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home