~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yaasin

Today, 21st Safar 1428; it's been a year since we lost our beloved NiniLaki. He was a son, a brother, a father, a grandad and even a great grandad! He had lived his life and he lived well. I could still feel his presence though. Sighh. May he rest in peace. Amin Amin.



This photo was taken ages ago. When I was still a small girl, I guess. Huhu. I think it was in the early-2003-days taim (time) last year punya hari raya punya last year punya last year punya last year punya last year punya hari raya.

Eh, kamu udah liat Heroes ep18? I'm downloading it now. I'm so nervous. I've got caterpillars in my stow-much (stomach). So, how dis?! *can't wait*

And oh, Happy Birthday to Syaza! *hugs* May all your wishes come true. Amin Amin. And God bless you always. Much love from me ;)

Tag replies:

Selly: Ahhh, you've got your family in the there panya. WOWW!! Meriah! Shafiq? Huhu. And baik tah di bagi makan ikan-ikan atu sebelum durang mati, k. Oh I go KK soon! But you not there. How dis? OK then.. *rib-craking hugs* Huhu ;p

n21: Thanks, Nad *hugs* Doakan saja supaya lancar. It's gonna be my first one pun *gulp* I reckon I miss Brisbane and yous more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home