~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Those days.. those days~

I went to MS's parents-teacher meeting earlier (it was Jeeah's parents-teacher meeting. Not mine. Bila jua skulah di MS) and it surely reminds me of the days back in STPRI as well as MD..

Jeeah usually get.. "Marhazwani is very quiet.. bla bla bla.. but very hardworking.. bla bla bla"

In my case:

EXHIBIT A

Mr Jeya, the Maths teacher's comment: "Marha, she's very hardworking and always keeps her work on time and asks questions when she's in doubt. But she's always talking with with her friends and very playful"

Hahaha! Apa ertinya tu nah? I remember Mr Jeya always said "Marrrhaaa, enuff orayyydayy" Translation: "Marha, enough already" as in enough chit-chatting as in sadang-sadang tah becerita atu. Hehehe.

EXIBIT B

Mrs Matthew, that Chemistry teacher who looked up to me with high expectations. Inda membari pressure kan ni. Ia ani lagi.. I'm sure those STPRI-ans know how she was like. Anyway her comment: "She's a very nice girl and very bright and she can do better than this. I expect that you'll get good marks in the next test ahh *looking at me*" Matiwahhh~~

Usually during Chemistry class, all of us were sooo scarred to talk, move and even breathe! Pemarah ni Mrs Matthew ah. We sat very close to each other and didn't dare to make eye contact with her. Takut kami kana makan!

EXHIBIT C

Mrs Samuel, the English teacher. I don't fancy her. Sorry saja kalau siapa yang sukakan kedia ani ahh. Minta maap saja. Plus English was my least favourite subject. But ani bebaik kami udah. We're in good terms now. Huhu ;p Her comment: "Marharaini is always quiet. She never participated in class whenever we're having a discussion.. bla bla bla"

Apa ertinya tu nah? Ertinyaaaa.. I talked in class only if I was comfortable with the teacher. Depends on the teacher bah. Banarrr~

But mostly I got "She's always talking and chit-chatting in class" and "Kuat bemain" Huhu ;p Masa atu zaman jahiliah bah. Alum Baligh pun. Hahaha..

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home