~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I smell gloves

Status: TIRED

Heart beat: VERY fast

Type of breathing: DEEP

Conclusion: EXTREMELY TIRED!

Sighhh. I'm soo tired, I could even sleep while standing. Work was great and I'm thankful that finally my brain is much in use. Inda lagi buntu. But lots of things for me to absorb yesterday, thus I was mentally tired. Today I got to do lots of experiments so I'm phsically and (a bit) mentally tired. Pokoknya ngalih. I know, I know.. Keraja mana jua sanang and keraja mana jua inda bari ngalih.. I was practically standing for 8 hrs. But things get really bored when there's nothing to do. Kan keluar inda jua dapat, nada jua anak kan di ambil kan ;p

Ok, basically my work is dealing with blood and blood ONLY, k. Hehe. I'm just emphasising 'cos I've been getting..

- "Jadinya kau check aying kamih and poopoo tah tu, Marha?"
- "Kalau ku antar samples ku saja arah mu bulih kah?"
- "Aii, baik inda kau gali tu??!!"

HMPHH!! Plissssssss. Nya urang Brunei.. "BUUULIIIEEEEHHHHH!!!!"

Apart from that, I'm happy to be back in the lab. I really do. It seems like I'm back in uni except that I'm being paid. Huhu. I'm back in facing books, but not too much pulang. Something that I realised, I do miss studying. Sighhh. If only.. If only..

Anyhow.. I'm off to bed soon *BIG YAWN* I can't believe it's still 9.34pm. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home