~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

backo but sicko

I'm back from my oh-so-long trip to KK. I guess everyone went to KK. Huhu. Abeden I'm sick. I never been this sick since forever. I even missed the feeling of being sick. Apakan. So, I can't blog much 'cos that'll make me a sick blogger ;p

Until then.. I'll see you when I get better or when I'm fit to make a post.

Selamat malam..

Tag replies:

Sa'adah: Nope, I guess I don't know him and I don't have a cousin with that name. Hehe ;p

Qura-Qura: I miss the residents of LL pun!!! Yup Yup, I won't forget those BS thingy and oh.. FEEL GOOD!!!! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home