~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

That mushroom head!!

I was watching those damn ants earlier. Just analysing them. (I reckon I should apply for PEGAWAI PENGANALISA SERANGGA). Sopan durang atu ah. OK first: they always lined up; second: selalu besalam with the other samuts! Imagine kalau puak manusia cematu pun. So ertinya everytime tani jumpa other manusia, we would stop and salam, eventhough we don't know them.. And kalau dalam kerita, paksa stop (tarik handbreak saja) and then got off the car and salam the other people. Gilaaaaa~~ Bila kan sampai to the Gadong tu? Hehe. One thing for sure, thank Goodness, I'm not samut! OK, at this point you would think "Mati wahhh si Marha ani, nada lagi kan di cakapkannya" or "JOBLESSS JUAAAA BLOGGER ANI!!!". Yes, I am jobless. Anyone wanna hire me? And no, I won't take "Ada tu keraja di rumah.. AMAH~!" Seriously dude, that joke is getting damn old mannn. You need to get a new 'Lame/Joke Book'. Preferrably the 2007 edition! Nah kan.. that was the hormone talking. Not me! Huhu ;p

Title: She got me there!!

Earlier I had a phone conversation. It went..

*phone rings*
Me: Hello?
Lady (with Indo or Pilipin accent): Hello. Assalammualaikum
Me: Walaikumsalam
Lady: Boleh bercakap dengan Abu Hanafiah? (Abu Hanafiah is my Dad)
Me: Kajap ahh
*ran downstairs to check on Dad but he wasn't home*
Me: Ke masjid ya
Lady: Ohh
Me: Ini siapa?
Lady: Ini estrinya Abu Hanafiah
Me: *surprised and angry tone* HUH?!!

And then I realised that she was asking me, but she sounded as if it was a statement..Hmph. Girl, u tripped me! Work on your tone, mannnn!!! I thought it was my ears. But I didn't get my ear circumcised.

Me: Oh, bukan BUKAN. Ani anaknya..
Lady: Bla bla bla *promoting something*

HISHHH!!! Apalahhh~ Lain kali mun Pilipin atu, pakai accent Pilipin saja. Cakap inglish saja kah! Jangan tah hef hart kan makai accent Indo keh!! Nangithhhkueeee~~~

I shared this with my Dad and he laughed. Tepakai banar ya.. Sekali he told us a similar thing happened when he had a conversation with his friend.

Friend: Brapa anak kita udah?
Dad: Lima. 1 laki.
*pause*
Dad: 4 bini
Friend: *surprised* AH?! (Pikirnya bini ampat bahhh. Hehe)
Dad: Bukan, anak ku 4 bini..

Hehehe..

Oh, I was webcamming with those Brisbane people namely Mirul, Mammat and Alai Nur. I just couldn't stop laughing at Mirul's hair! Seriously macam mushroom!!!! Yang mushroom arah Mario Cart atu. Dude, seriously.. work on your hair! I know you've been beat up there, I don't think you need one from me already. Hehe ;p Mat, bilaaaa jua si Mirul ani inda mau ngikut kan jipun. Haha! *singing* arigato~ na na arigato~ na na na na na na~ la la STEREO~!!! Hahaha. Inda ku apal, Mat. Hehe. RINDU KU LAGU ATU!!

Anyway, I'm actually getting tired. Need to get some sleep. Oh, I won't be blogging til next week since I'm gonna start my holiday tomorrow. YAYY!! Okie dokes, have a good weekend. Enjoy AF if you're into it!! So far, nada banyak urang suka pulang. So, to those who are overseas yang dahaga kan meliat AF, it's alright, you don't miss much ;)

Keep your nose clean. Nose saja. The other part of the face inda payah. Don't ask me why, tanya urang yg create that sentence. Huhu ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home