~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Strawberries!

Hi people! I guess it's about time for me to be back blogging pasal nya sihat udah. Alhamdulillah. I woke up today with less mucus in my nasal area, so I said to myself "I need to blog. I have to blog!" Huhu ;p

Lots of things happened last week.. I guess I was productive. I guess lah. At least I didn't really hang around being lazy at home. I went on a road trip to KK with the family and it was fun inspite of the flu and fever that I had. Gosh, those viruses just couldn't stop multipying! What's your problem, virus?!!! I know I haven't been really sick but it wasn't necessary of you to attack me like that. Plus, I was on a holiday!! But I guess every cloud has a silver lining. Kan kan kan? I'll get back to you with that.. *wink hard*

KK was great. Siuk Sel tampat mu tinggal, tampat tumpah darah mu ah. Got Starbucks! Got MNG! Got Saint Cinnamon! Got Secret Recipe! And yang siuk skali Got Gunung!!! We stayed at the gunung area for 2 nights and it wassss fun fun fun! It was cold and the view was breathtaking! Not to mention the fresh veggies and strawberries!! Talking about stawberries, why do they make strawberry ice cream so artificial?? Strawberry ani masam masam jua rasanya abeden the ice cream manis! And watermelon pun.. it's just sooo artificial when it comes to the sweets or the ice cream. Iatah strawberry ice cream or strawberry shakes are my least favourite. Sorry saja keh to those of you who's totally in love with strawberry ice cream.. I just can't feel the 'umph' of it. But I do love strawberries!! Yang tulin pulang ganya yang artificial, terima kasih saja. Kalau DVD artificial beguna pulang tu ;p

Anyway, as I was saying the place where we stayed was coldinggg. With Brisbane being my winter-background kebalasan jua but siapa yang suka winter or yang tinggal di UK before might not feel the coldness.. We even had to light up the fire place to warm up the house.


Siuk ahh.. ada fire place! Membari sakai jua tu. Thank goodness I didn't expose myself in lighting up the fireplace. Nya Jeeah, very addictive. Hehehe..

The morning walk was great pun. Sajuk nya pun nyaman. Not as cold but macam air-cond saja. And the views.. *sighh* lawa brabisssss!!

This is my home country, Ostrayliahhh!! ;)

Ridha's favourite word; NEPENTHES. It's the name of the houses. Hehe.. She loves the sound of it. Inda tau napa.

Nice house huh?? I'm so in love with this house. Baik tah membuat rumah cemani saja. TAPI inda bulih di Brunei. Ada bekiap kepanasan. So cana? Membali tanah tani di Brisbane? Di Woolonggabba lah ;p *Can I go to Woolonggabba? Can I go to Woolonggabba?*

The view from above. It was, I think, taken approximately 1200m above sea level. The houses look so cute kannn..


GUNUNG KINABALU!! It seems so near but yet so far. Hey Mountain, one day I'll climb you ok. When I develop my six packs, biceps dan segala macam muscles lah. Bila tu?? Nauzubillah. I don't want! Macam boi tia, so cannot see manis people ;p *hiccups* Excuse meee!

Welcome to PORING!! Welcome to damam! This was where I got my fever from. Ga ta lam berandam sama aying panas banar bahhhh~ Sigh.

At the end of the day, it's always good to treat yourself with Starbucks.. kan?? Look at the tissues. Don't wanna say more. I'm sure you get the idea kann.. *hint: flu* Huhuhu.

Beloved mum and Beloved niece..

OK, that was how I spent my 5 days in KK. A day after I got back, I had an interview at JPMC. Damam pun. That time I didn't feel nervous at all. I think being sick helped alot. Hehe. At least inda nervous banar. And Alhamdulillah, I got the job (this is the silver lining that I was talking about) and will be starting tommorrow! How dis? I'm nervous but at the same time I'm excited. Can't wait to get back my ass in the lab. Makin buntu udah utak ani and MAKIN LEMBAP! I'm sure none of you would like that kan. Self-warning: Don't be too excited!

And I had an interview yesterday at RIPAS. I guess the post is tough. Out of 16 applicants, only 5 will be taken *gulp* Though it was the first interview and it was informal but still.. I think I did ok but we'll see how it goes TAPINYA KAN.. cana ni esuk ahhh??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home