~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Run rabbit, DON'T!!

Yayyy! It's gonna be a long weekend! Sort of. At least, no work for me tommorrow. Good thing I'm still on probation, mun inda I have to worry about the on-call. Alhamdulillah, syukur nikmat. Today was kinda hectic but not so hectic. Memandangkan RIPAS tutup ari ani, ramai tia urang ke JPMC kan. That's just the nature. I reckon lah. So, the lab kept on getting samples almost non-stop. And oh, I got my excitment-hormone shoot around 'cos one of us were told to go to take a flight to Singapore this evening to send in cord stem cells of a newborn baby. I was thinking "AII SINGAPORE!! HOW DIS?" I almost said "yes" but thank goodness inda ga-ta-lam. I was thinking of the responsibilities of taking the specimen safely to the hospital there and then dalam flight lagi. You know, shit like that. Gila juaaa tuuu.. Banar pulang the tikit kana balikan, transportation kana bayarkan, hotel pun kana bayarkan and even makanan pun! Abeden, it's gonna be a short-work-trip that can lead to exhaustion udah sampai Brunei. So yeahh.. at least ada cheap thrill tadi!! Huhuhu ;p

Oh, this morning before I went to work, most of the adult rabbits went for a morning walk! In short, keluar durang as in lari dari cage inda tau napa. Hmph. So the maid did some extra exercising tadi trying to catch all the rabbits. Baik jua semua kedapatan. Hmph. Bulih lagi durang kan lari. Inda durang tepikir kah? Siapa kan membari makan? Tampat betaduh dari panas and ribut petir lagi ;p Huhu. But banar jua tu, I don't want them to be stray-rabbits. Is there such thing as stray-rabbits? Inda kan. Sounds so weird kan. So yeah, behapa tah kamu went on a morning hop?! Mum decided to chain to the cage. Hehe. Kesiann but it's for their own safety.

Okay, I know the vide below is long overdue but I just watched them. Gilaaa handal ehh si Beyonce atu.



Compared to this.. Abeden kesiann..



To Michelle: It's ok, girl! I'm on your side ;p

I guess I'd better be off to bed. I'm sooo friggin' sleepy. And yay! No work tomorrow!! YAY-ness!! ;) DAPAT JUA SLEEP-IN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home