~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Kiss goodbye..

WOWW!! Lama udah inda masuk blogger. I even had difficulty remembeing my username. Hmph. Bulih. Goldfish memory banar. There's no reason why I've been neglecting The Mushroom Lover Blog Spot. It's just that I haven't been inspired to blog plus I've been busy and tired and stress. YES!! STRESS!! Finally, work has gone into my system. As I said previously that 'work's been treating me well'.. *pause* NOT! Sighhh. Everything went out alright.. until last week. The busiest week of the whole busy-week planet! I learned on a totally different section. The heaviest section of all. Last Saturday I was even one-woman-show-ing! The others were busy bleeding donors whereas I, was running all TESTS in ALL sections and was reporting stat requests and was fixing the bloody machine because it decided not to cooperate with me. Sigh. It was giving errors and errors. Matiwah. And and and, the engineer came at the wrong time, fixing another machine which was also in demand. At the end of the day, there were loads of pending requests. BUT I managed to report all the stat requests in time i.e. at 11pm. Hehe. In time tia karang. Baik jua half day wah. Mun indaaa, MATI!! MATI kebuluran. Minum aying pun inda sampat ani wahhhh.

Other than that, I'm gonna start my oncall pretty soon. The schedule was released and when I saw my name was scheduled for this Friday's oncall, my heart was pounding and my stress hormones leaked through my cheeks' veins and in no time I could feel the taste of the hormone in my mouth. Haha. Brigali and menipu tia! Oh well.. I reckon, sabar saja. Enough of me at work k.

I had the best-ticklish-almost-2-hour massage last night. WHY? I got back pain. Trying out Beyonce's Beautiful Liar's move wasn't a very good idea. Hahaha! Yeah right! Bilaaa juwaaa. I think I got it from all the standing atu kali. But it was all good. Erased all the knots and muscle-tensions and now.. I'm 'angin-ed' free again ;p But it left me with bruises. Minor bruises. Apa ertinya tu nah? Jangan tah gatal nyuruh 'harder' keh.

Oh, did I tell you that my current addiction is Ummahfilm. Thanks Nad for the recommendation. I really like it. Plus urangnya tu kinda manis jua. Huhu. You can't blame me 'cos I'm guy-watching deprived. I don't even remember how to guy-watch. Sighh. Ertinya.. Selll.. I need you! Huhuhu. Ok ok, back to Ummahfilm. It is currently on season 2 now. And I still have lots to catch. Huhu. Bare in mind, first season ada 10 episodes. For me, it's banyak enough. Dulu when I used to have longer days, luan sikit pulang tu. Hehe. If you don't have any idea about this, you can have a peek on the 'pilot':



What you reckon? I like it 'cos it's funny!

WOW, April is coming to its end. I have to kiss-goodbye-and-never-look-back to this month. Overall, for me.. it's been a rough one. I'm not blaming work entirely. Kalau inda bekeraja, inda jua siuk. So I'm wishing, praying and hoping for the best for this coming May and the rests of the years. Huhuhu.

To Mammat: I miss taking the bus with you pun and ALL THE BEST! I'm sure you can do it! Black robe, here I come tu ehh ;)

CANA NI FRIDAY AHHH???!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home