~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

can't get over you..

Happy Birthday to my dearest-penangis-bibiran niece, Ridha who's celebrating today. And she's only 3! I can still remember the day she was born when I got the text. I was in Sydney! Sydneyyyyy.. babyyy!! *sigh* And also Belated Birthday to Fidah168 *hugs* I trust you had a blast, right? Take care.

Today, I've been thinking a lot about Brisbane. Gosh, I really can't seem to keep you off of my mind. How bad do I miss Brisbane? Hmm.. let's see, I miss..

(1) running to catch the bus whenever late. I was always late anyway. Lalai~ Lalai~ Iatah angih-angih tuuuu.. Haihhh!

(2) nasty bus drivers. I believe that the first bus that you take on an expected-fine day and then the bus driver is giving you shit, then don't get into any bus for that day.. ever. Semua tu bus drivernya pemarah. Macam bejanji! Macam they planned for it! Hmph;

(3) the smell of beer whenever I walked pass a pub. Ani kes banar-banar miss udah ni. Mun rindu beer smell atu. Huhu ;p

(4) getting broke, as in zero cent in bank account and almost zero cent in the wallet and zero cent dalam Tabung Amanah Duit Bus. Siapa inda pernah broke, then you never tasted the sweetness in life. Huhu. Tips for getting broke: go out window shopping with a wishlist in your hands. It works! You daydream about that stuff and then BAM.. bila *kaching kaching* it's about time.. There goes the lay-by and efpost-ism ;p Ahhh, the beauty of being broke~ Or or or, you could just stay at home and be in bed on a Friday night!

(5) getting skin dryness pasal winter! Iatah time Body Shop kaya niiii~~

(6) dressing up for winter. I once said that I hate doing this. But hey, I'm missing it now. Hmph. Can you blame me?

(7) getting into a bus at peak-hours especially at 3pm-ish where the amount of stinky school-kids are elevated. Hahaha. Biah! Buat macam reagent! ;p In this case, I don't miss the smell, di Brunei pun ada! I miss the situation;

(8) the sound of crows every morning whenever I tried to sleep in. Again, I miss the situation, I don't miss the crows. Terima kasih saja kayyy;

(9) the freezing times where the sajuk ke tulang. Brrrr.. And the hot hot hot sticky-summer nights

Damn, this is just getting too deep. Brisbane, if you're reading this, this is like saying "I even miss arguing with you.." *sigh*

Oh to Selly and Ren, I hate you 'cos you're in Melbourne having a blast of a lifetime. Jeles kuee~~

To Din (Mahyuddin de Woof).. *high five hard* We threw away the dirt!

To Mirul&Co., have fun in Sydney!!! Sydneyyyy babyyy! Jangan lupa Havis k. Thankies you like monkies ;p

And to others in Brisbane, have a good mid semester break!! Spend your break wisely! Don't spend it with books and that's for sure ;p

3 Comments:

Blogger nr said...

thanks Marha ;) i was looking for the tagboard buttt somehow inda jua tecari.. weird jua tu. Either that i blame my internet connection hehe hope everything's okay, work... okay pokoknya everything lah ah. I'm going back to uk soon, been here for 2eeeks plus weeks sudah lalai inda mau balik. Very tempted to extend my stay but no can do. You take care keh? hugs :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger M7d24 said...

Hey Hi5 Back... threw away the dirt? in others words the tag board kah?......

1:40 AM  
Blogger Marhinha said...

Fidah: My tagboard ilang. Huhu. Yeah, I know you're here iatah I wanted to text you on your UK line abeden you're here! Hehe. So, I don't know how to reach you so pkai this thing saja. Hehe. You take care pun. Have a safe trip back to UK ;) *hugs*

m7d24: YEAHHH MANNN!!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home