~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kwispy Kweme

Dearest people,

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm still breathing, still working at the place where I'm working. Huhu. Nope, bukan Nando's keh. If you still think that I work in Nando's.. seriously? SERIOUSLY?? Aahh, how I wish pulang. With me being surrounded with those happy-relaxed people again, I would loveeee toooo! Sigh. Work has been treating me well. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm gonna move to a different section sometime around this week but will be staying in the same department. Apakan. Mawuu juwaa ;p I've been treating myself, well to be exact, people've been treating me to good good food lately but at the same time, been losing a few, once again A FEW kilos. I think pasal my muscles are all landir now. Which frustrates me to the bones. Hmph. Fact: muscles are heavier than fats. I seriously need to go back to the gym, mannn. But where?

To the Brisbanians, welcome back to uni. Huhuhu! Reminder: You've got a few more weeks left to finals. Apa ertinya tu? Some of you are just half way through and some of you are graduating!!! How dis? Nad and Atoi, you hear me.. HOW DIS?? Good luck to the both of you. Finish it off, girls! I can't wait to see kamu in those black robes!! ;)

Oh, and I heard there was a BSS tourney going on at Hibiscus Centre?!! And WOWW, congratualtions to all the GU teams! I heard that you made it through the semi-finals. I'm soo proud of you!!

To Mammat: Sorry Mat. I thought you join them ke Sydney. Rupanya abiskita mencari nafkah over the Easter hols. Rajin~ Rajin~ Rajin kah.. kerana duit kah? ;p I miss Nando's but I miss you more!

Oh, over the weekend I was shocked plus a bit dissapointed for someone over this..

"f*cking hell! my mum tapau krispy kreme the sampler. skali she went to *** n forgot it in the *** or something. kana curi dang...! pain my heart sikit. i hope they choke in the first bite. nda payah mati. just choke kan mati. sial!"

Sel, I feel you. I'm so sorry for your lost. Sampai ari ani masih ku pikirkan ahh. Hmph. First, it's Krispy Kreme. Second, payah mencari. Third, nyaman! Fourth, kana curi. Kana curi pliss. Oh well, sabar saja, Sel. It's a big deal 'cos it's KRISPY KREME. Period.

1 Comments:

Blogger justchloe said...

marharaini~~~~~~~~!! mana tia tags ahhhh?? payah kan leve message or apa. boreng ...

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home