~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My wishlist!

I was reading today's paper as I flipped through the pages, I said to my Dad "Pa, inda siuk ceritanya ari ani" and kept on flipping through the pages (I was actually plain lazy).. until I found this:

I shrieked and gasped and made that "awww" and "oohh-ahh" expression: "Pa, I want this!!" Look at the cute tail and those *sigh* eyesss. And of course the heart-shaped marked on her fur. Sighh. Sabar saja. If only.. If onlyyyyyyy~~ If having it is out of the question, I would love to fly to Japan and just sit there and look at it for 15 minutes. Jangan tah batah. Limablas minit saja! Pasal nya this rare-breed-furry Chiwawa (Yes! It's a Chiwawa!) lives in a pet shop. Bebau bah pet shop ani! Tahan tia kan duduk sana 15minit meliat kuyuk! Before that, if jadi ke Jipun ani, if jadi lah, I think I better stuffed my luggage hand-carry with gloves. In case (in case of emergemency), I wanted to touch it bah. Inda pulang ada difference tu, but at least menjangkau nya urang tua-tua. Biar inda kepunan. What you reckon?! I RECKON SOIII!!!

So cemana ni? I've always been crazy about dogs. I want a puppy just like Jessica Simpson's or a Chiwawa would be great, yang bukan furry yang macam Paris Hilton's Tinkerbell bah. Haihhhh, sia sia punnnnnn. I remember when I was in Brisbane, I used to mengampu arah urang putih yang bejalan-jalan di Southbeng or Sunnybeng (Damn, I miss Sunnybeng) dangan kuyuk durang yang macam mop, yang banyak bulu dan bermacam-macam lagi macam. I used to tell the owner "Your puppy's soooo cuteeee~~" but as it came closer, I had to keep my distant. Karang inda pedah-pedah besamak. Tepaksa mengambil tanah dari si Noel! Hahaha, hey you.. Remember that?!!! Hahaha, plissssssssss~~~

So..

Dear Hearty-Chiwawa,

You're definitely 0n my unaffordable wishlist.

Abeden..

baik jua kau inda halal, baik jua kau di Jipun.

Selamat usin ku dalam beng!

Lots of love,

Marha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home