~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

barely breathing.. baca ABIS (mcm 'poop'soil ;p)

Yes people, I can't barely breathe. Nope, bukan pasal I've been striving to survive working in the 'factory' pasal kengalihan. Bukan keh. I've been getting nasal discomfortness since the last 2 days. By nasal I mean nose and by discomfortness I mean itchy! Itcy nose! Napa ya ahh?? Hmph. Indakan kan becheck idung. Ada kan? YES of course ada! Silly Marha, what's up with you? Eh, gatal bah gatal!!! *rub nose vigorously macam Meredith Grey masa ya kan beputung appendix on season 3*

Yessss!! Cematu tah gatalnya tuuuu. GATALLL!!

What's really annoying is when the itchiness strikes especially when I'm working. Payah jua tuuu. Kalau keraja upis mana saja. Dapat lagi ngambil tissue kah, ke jamban kah apakah.. but this one.. keraja kilang kaliahh. Huhuhuhu. Majalll!!! Kalau kan ngambil tissue banyak lagi procedurenya tu apa tah lagi kalau kan ke jamban.

*rub nose*

*coughs*

Ok, I think I better get it check. Inda cali ni sampai batuk ah. Nasal discomfortness, indeed.

Eh anubah.. just a thought, masa ani macam-macam 'court' udah ada ahh. Tennis COURT. Food COURT. Furniture COURT. I mean COURT furniture. Bulih buat kadai namanya "Court Furniture Shop" or "Food Court Restaurant" kah?

KES MAJAL!

Oh, and Jeeah actually explained that court ani ertinya basar as in terbuka bah. Hmm.. banar jua ahh. Huhu. I feel you for having a dumbass sister ;p Abeden, padang atu? Field court?

Majal jua udah tuuu ;p

*rub nose more*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home