~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Koala

Oh boy, I slept for 12 hrs and no I didn't sleep in. I slept early last night. Macam urang bekeraja jua. You must be thinking why I'm not working yet. Huhu. I haven't report to MOH because of the bloody medical results. Hopefully, it'll be done by tomorrow. Amin Amin.

Well, apart from being a koala, I did alot of TV watching. Buruk eh. And I've got Jeeah as my TV-watching partner. More buruk! I'm going out soon with NanaEfen & the rest but it looks so gloomy outside. Eh jap, someone text me..

Nahhh.. panjang umurnya. Inda jadi drinking. Anyway.. where was I.. oh no, lupa udah. Haihhh..

Oh, I've been eyeing on this BUT it's sooo out of reach..



Ok, ladies and gentlemen.. this is the Cartier Charity Bracelet. Ok let me rephrase that, it's the Cartier LOVE Charity Bracelet. Huhu. Never forget the LOVE ;p Where's the love yoo?! Hehe. Anyhow, this charity bracelet was launced a year ago on the 'Declare your LOVE day' by Cartier. But I just found out about this bracelet. I'm loving it. My eyes are loving it. My heart is slowly loving it. So cana ni? I'll try my best to forget it (if I can) since it's out of reach. I don't think Ebay sell this. You think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home