~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

What's with the number 3?

Ok, please observe these movies. What are the similarities?




Obviously the number 3!!! Why all 3rd part of these movies released on the same month? Eh no, same year? No... it doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean kan? Ertinya Fantastic 4 atu isn't supposed to be released this year bah tu. Patutnya they make the 2nd part last year and release the 3rd part this month! Gagas jua. Siapa tah director dulu ni? Hehe. To be honest, I haven't been catching the latest movies lately. InsyaAllah, I'll start tonight with Ocean's 13. So, Brad.. here I come! ;p

And oh, since I've been staying at home, inda kraja kaliah, I've been watching TV alot. Now I understand why most of my friends are now stuck to it. Pasal E! kan?!! Behantu channel atu eh. Kan begossipp ganya. NanaEfen even said that she felt like reading NW, watching that channel. So, terima kasih Astro! At least inda jua buruk banar di rumah ani. Other than that, I have to admit, I miss the lab. I kinda miss going to work. I miss the beach. Hopefully my so-called holiday won't last that long. Buntu utak ani lagi karang, inda cali tu.

Anypants, I shall leave you all here. And yay! I'm back to my blogging mood. Let's just hope that it'll last long ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home