~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hannah Bananaaa~~

Happy Birthday to Hannah who's turning 2 today! More reasons for you to be lating and girly this year. Ganya jua dua taun! Her recent obsession is bepacar! Bulih dua tahun, udah tau kan pacar?! Sukaaa lagi tuuu. Wait til you get older, my child. Huhu. And her favourite song is Mr. Sun~ Hehe. I really miss this kid. Sighh..



Ok, let me ask you a question.. Am I police-material? Ada macam watak pulis kah? Serious bah? Honest bah? Hehe. I went to Ong Sum Pink to claim my medical results (Yup, jangan beranti. But at least it's all done now. Alhamdulillah), the nurse thought that I was a police! Hehe. I just laughed 'cos I can't imagine myself being a bagok! Hehe. Sorry Bang, if you're reading this. But banar jua tuuu. Cuba tah. Di mana ya tepikir atu kan. I said to the nurse with a giggle, "Kalau pulis, baikkk". No, I wasn't being sarcastic. Banar . Promise. I was imagining myself being a police. Siuk pulang tu. At least udah pinchin ada kan di tunggu kannn.. I wish I was tough enough to be a police though. Ani rambut lagi payah-payah kan mengunting buntak, cana kan jadi pulis ni??!! Hehe.

Lis Lis Lis.. siapaa jadiiii.. Puu.. lisss??!!

Gok Gok Gok.. siapaaa jadiii.. Baa.. gok?!!

Ri Ri Ri.. siapaa jadiii.. Penn.. cuu.. rii?!! (3 suku katanya! Hehe)

Kalau pulis and pencuri, I'd rather be pulis. Kalau bagok and pencuri, I'd rather beeeee.. ummm.. pencuri! Huhu.

To Abang and rakan sebaya.. *tabi*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home