~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm going crazy~~

My holiday has officially ended last Monday. Oh boy, I went crazy window shopping and all before entering the 'so-called' new world. Bluergh. So I reported duty on Tuesday, 19th June 2007, a date to remember. Remember~ Remember~ The 19th of June-er~ ;p Macam V for Vendetta bah. Remember~ Remember~ The 5th of Decem-ber~ Huhu.

Anyway, how's work?

It was hectic. Since I was placed to a very heavy section of all sections in the lab business, work was none stop. I've been getting back pain sebabnya sangal bediri saja. I couldn't sit. As in inda dapat duduk, bejalan PUN inda dapat.. or inda SAMPAT? The samples just kept on coming and coming. Sighhh. I never seen that much samples ever in my entire life!

Enough of that.

Bari sakit pala saja.

Oh, I went to JPMC to get my on-call cheque. YAY! It was more than I expected. Alhamdulillah. Not bad jua ahh. But ngalih wahhhh on-call atu. Sighhh, I somehow miss that place. It's clean, it's sunyi.. Hmphh. And the ocean view from the lab. Haiihhh. Sot-ba-ro saja.

I dropped by at the lab and they were complaining that they were supa-dupa busy last week. Huhu. Sorryyyyy~ Banar jua ah, cuti skulahhh. Gud thing I was on 'holiday'. Selamat. Selamat. But yeah, I miss that place.

And oh nooo.. tomorrow's Saturday right??

I'm off to bed and yeah, it's damn early. Need that extra energy for tomorrow.

I'm praying.. inda banyak urang ke clinics or hospitals. Sihat-sihat tah kamu, k. Makan vitamin C banyak-banyak and other supplements, k.. ;) Banyak-banyak senaman, k. Huhuhu.

Happy weekend. As for mine, I'm gonna spend it in bed.

Huhu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home