~*Mushroom Lover*~

I love Mushroom soup. I like my skabetti with Mushroom. I love shitake Mushroom and Mushroom ship. I prefer my well-done Steak with Mushroom sauce. I like Mario Cart's Mushroom Cup. Therefore, I'm a Mushroom Lover!!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

That dream..

I don't know what to do with my Saturday night so I decided to spend it with Mushroom lover and cruising through blogs. Ok, I was suppose to go for a massage ('cos my body hurts like hell) but the thoughts lingered in my mind for too long that when I called the spa, it was already fully booked. Fickle. Spare me the lecture. Hmpf.

And I was working this morning pun. Been working my ass off actually. Had my first night call 3 days ago where I had to stay in at work. It wasn't that bad but I think I overslept. Oooppsss! No one told me the procedure bah. Oh well. But but the best feeling was when I was driving back, people rushed to work! It felt like YAY-I'm-done-for-the-day-and-you're-just-starting-ha-ha kinda feeling. Hehe. It's good to have off days. But it was tiring. I guess I'm not used to it just yet.

Oh I managed to catch Simpson The Movie. Umm I guess it was alright. I'm not a Simpson fan anyway so yeahh.. It was hilarious. As in hilarious capi-capi. And I wanna watch Rush Hourrrrrr!!

Oh I had a dream last night and I'm still thinking about it. It was a good one. I think because I miss that someone... And that someone isssss Selly Welly. In the dream, I attended her engagement ceremony. Selly's baju was sooo damn lawaaa. It was yellow lace with sequins and beads and swaski diamons! Pokoknya you name it, she got it. Seriously lawaaaa, Sel! And woww you were engaged in my dream pun. And and and there were tears in her eyes.. Awwww.. I miss you, Selly Welly. Come here again ahh. Or I go there to attend your engagement. I think it's soon. What you reckon? Hehe.

AND last ni ahh.. Congratulations to Mr Rano Adidas Iskandar for the appearence on the news and being an 'usahawan muda yang berjaya di negara Brunei'! *pat on the shoulder* YES!! Awu ada ya dalam berita tadi on 'Bisnes Fokus' (no bukan Ford Focus ahh) segment. Congratulations, Rano! So kalau kamu inda tau siapa si Rano ani (I doubt it), tune in to News at 10 later. Huhu.

Ok, I go now. I'm gonna indulge myself with GA season 1-3! Teabis kah ni?

2 Comments:

Blogger M7d24 said...

Selly's getting married...bowh sel ada orang meminang and lawa lagi bajunya tu... I miss you loads selly.... and you too Marha....:)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Marhinha said...

It was in my dream and someone else's in it ERTINYA it'sssss soo gonna come true! Huhu. Missing you too Mahyuddin De Woof!!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home